- Peninsula Transportation Alternatives has moved!
- Palo Alto considers update to transportation in its comprehensive plan
- Share your thoughts online about the proposed Bay Trail design
- Monday 9/10 and 9/24 – public design review for the Bay Trail Gap
- San Jose’s New Buffered Bike Lanes Benefit Everyone
- SamTrans to consider Dumbarton options starting August 2
- Plan Bay Area calls for closer links between housing and transportation – Brisbane and beyond
- Touring Bishop Ranch Autonomous shuttle pilot – what will it take to go mainstream?
- Save Clipper Funding in Regional Measure 3 – Senate Bill 595
- Regional Measure 3 – Downtown Extension, Dumbarton, and Streamlined Fares with Clipper 2.0
- This week: Housing developments in Santa Clara by Caltrain, El Camino Real are back, smaller
Category Archives: Mountain View
On Tuesday July 10 as part of its review and approval of the 2030 General Plan, Mountain View City Council voted to escalate the priority of doing a Precise Plan for the San Antonio area, assuming that city staff is … Continue reading
An extension of the Permanente Creek Trail from Old Middlefield Way to Charleston Road, including a bridge over Highway 101 and a tunnel under Old Middlefield Way, was finally opened to the public after a dedication ceremony on June 12, … Continue reading