- Peninsula Transportation Alternatives has moved!
- Palo Alto considers update to transportation in its comprehensive plan
- Share your thoughts online about the proposed Bay Trail design
- Monday 9/10 and 9/24 – public design review for the Bay Trail Gap
- San Jose’s New Buffered Bike Lanes Benefit Everyone
- SamTrans to consider Dumbarton options starting August 2
- Plan Bay Area calls for closer links between housing and transportation – Brisbane and beyond
- Touring Bishop Ranch Autonomous shuttle pilot – what will it take to go mainstream?
- Save Clipper Funding in Regional Measure 3 – Senate Bill 595
- Regional Measure 3 – Downtown Extension, Dumbarton, and Streamlined Fares with Clipper 2.0
- This week: Housing developments in Santa Clara by Caltrain, El Camino Real are back, smaller
Category Archives: Transit
Recently I read Jarrett Walker’s excellent new book Human Transit, which encapsulates the ideas that Walker shares on his transit planning blog. The book clearly frames the decisions that shape public transit systems, as well as some of the common … Continue reading